Cruising (for a bruising)

Today I went cruising with my homeboy- well my wee bro to be exact but he loves it when I use cool terms like 'homeboy' and 'chill-laxing', 'dude' and what not. Of course he plays it cool and pretends he feels really uncomfortable. Kinda like we do when our parents dance, or sing, or talk to other people. Anyhow, I'm sure he'll also love me posting a pic of him on the pink princess for all the world wide web to appreciate. I should mention that Johnny's only back from a year living in Amer-ika. So his tolerance for me at the moment it quite high. It's great, I feel kinda special, maybe even loved. In other news we discovered a chicken nugget the shape of Ireland. Can you imagine how interesting this was after one or two (hiccup) glass of vino. Good times. Welcome back Johnny.

No comments: