Good news-Only the best bit's get in.


Have the guilts after my earlier rant. I'm going to counterbalance with with positivity. It's doubly good news. Here's why.
Firstly, we just got news we won the Club Orange Pitch. Woo hooo...
Secondly, I have an idea here that isn't going to the graveyard. Wayhey...

Check out our cheeky idea. Can you guess what it's about? It's not just gratuitous use of breasts. Ok it is, but there is some fun behind it. Club Orange is all about the bits and let us invite you to Club Bits. Every 19 yr old males fantasy factor operated by juicy ladies making fruity club orange with only the best bits. Ta da. Much more positive post. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

club orange is arguably ireland's foremost contribution to world refreshment. not sure irish people fully understand that.

and it is full of orangey bits.

great stuff.

Annie said...

Vinny, I'm super excited to get a comment from you.I love your work/blog. I can't even play it cool. haha. Also I'd no idea anyone, but a few friends, even read this.
Anyhow, yeah we're delighted about Club Orange. I have to admit I don't fully understand the global contribution remark but personally Club Orange will always be special. Washing down a calvita sandwich with red jam on white Daniel Doherty's bread kinda special. It's like drinking your childhood.