Jealousy, such an ugly trait.


A little background to this video. So I recieve an email from 'the secret husband' this morning. Yes, I'm on the Josh Ritter mailing list. It said this:
Sorry for the interruption folks, but this was too cool not to share. During Josh's show at The Tarrytown Music Hall this past Saturday night, the audience had quite the surprise for Josh and the band.  Thanks to an unknown fan (who are you?) who handed out glowsticks - with instructions - to the entire audience before the show, the performance of "Lantern" was a concert moment not to forget. It was really amazing. Here's the video.
Can you imagine my face right now when watching this. Let me paint a picture for you. It started off like being one of pure elation, literally grinning from ear to ear. So excited to see this video. Jaw dropped a little when all the glow sticks came out (I admit I'm a quite excitable). It progressed to full opened mouthed gawking and rapid eye movement, drinking it all in. And it ended up with a semi-discusted curled lip, head turned away from the screen but eyes still fully focus on the spectacle that some smart fecker pulled off. I'm really jealous I never thought of it
Ok, I have to admit it really ended up again with a huge grin watching Josh do his wee jig and getting so excited to the camera. Cute. 


Ok bye.

No comments: