What I've been up too...

Loads. That's what. True story. I've just completed our launch campaign for the new MINI countryman which means I can now concentrate all my efforts trying to weasel a weekend test drive on the new Countryman. Mammy, watch this space! We'll be cruising in style yet. I've also completed our advocacy campaign for Focus Ireland (homeless charity) and it's looking swell if I do say so myself. You can get a little taster on the attached shot from my iphone, but don't let that put you off. I worked with the very talented photographer Liam Murphy. I'll update both campaigns soon.


I've also being working away in the background on ilikecreative.com. It's beginning to really take shape. It's averaging 100 hits a day but given that it really only started as a way for me to bookmark and share and has naturally evolved, I'm kinda proud and kinda happy. It's a terribly nerdy happiness but happiness nonetheless. A comparison I can make that other nerds will appreciate is when receive a personal response on twitter from one of your idols or as I call them- people that I stalk.


Oh and I have quite a few doodles completed that I can share soon as well as a new photography project. But for now, slan x

No comments: