It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.



I've just finished shooting the eMobile Christmas ad. eMobile is a mobile service just launched in Ireland in October. It primarily targets the 35+ age bracket. In this ad we aimed to reiterate our simplicity message by stating there's a phone for everyone at eMobile stores. The charachter Nick is an extension of the theme eMobile rolled out from launch in which different personalities from eMobile aim to make your life easier. 


Here's some 'behind the scenes shots'. I had a particular fondness for the old man. He was just so jolly. (the whiskey before call time probably helped). 
Interestingly we fake snowed this whole ad and Dublin is now covered in about 5inches of it. It's so pretty and such a novetly. I wonder how long it will last. We walked home on Saturday night in it. Check out some of the scenes from my iphone on my dailyography

No comments: