Nerd happiness

I'm currently experience a euphoria I can only describe as tragic. A blog post of some notebook sheets I found on etsy and shared has just went viral. In the space of a day 1,600 people have visited my blog. My wee dashboards having a coronary. My anayltics, previously guilty of flat-lining have went into anaphylactic shock. And I feel strangely proud. I mean, it's not my work that's going viral, but I'm reaping the rewards- how cool is that. I now owe the universe something. Please accept the dinner I concucted last night from left over fajita's mix and a potatoe and two peppers. It was ok, someone somewhere would be thankful. I'll put it in a portal I call the fridge and throw it out in two days time if none-one wants it. 

I should say too thanks to you RetroNaNa for coming up with this super fabric and making the blog word love it but mostly thanks to myself for being a serial shopper and discovering it on the ever fabulous etsy. Todays a good day.

No comments: