How I remember American Advertising...


I remember watching advertisements and infomercials* in the states and wondering how the hell these people sold anything! Medication infomercials, in particular, really amazed me. How anyone could swallow even a headache tablet upon learning side effects of possible death, spontaneous combustion and/or immediate blindness** fascinates me. I love this spoof Family Guy version of typical American Sale commercials. Those guy's are geniuses. It always has me in stitches. This ad for 'wacky waving inflatable tube arm flailing tubeman' is fan-fricking-tastic. Enjoy.
*Witness my use of american terminology here.
**maybe or may not be slight exaggeration.
Disclaimer:
Apologises for the cruddy youtube link. Only watch till 42 secs in... or don't and be mesmerised by how much time some people have on their hands.

No comments: