The Kool kids



I had to blog this post, not because I'm getting broody and desperate to reproduce (although how cool would a nappy wearing samba dancing clockwork orange milk drinking boy be?) But because I've finally found out where my boyfriend has got his moves from. It was an epiphany, and I have to admit, slight relief to know that he's not been having some form of minor convulsions. As you can probably tell his moves aren't as well received as this tots, though credit where its due, they are equally as funny. The other difference is that rather than recording it with pride to share with the world I tend to back away slowly and deny all knowledge of our relationship. Good times. Good times.
In other news you can find more fun images if you're feeling a little broody yourself on: www.babiesmakingfaces.com

No comments: