MINI Countryman launch

Some outdoor work Phil and I created for the launch of The new 4 door MINI countryman. 
This is the first bit of MINI business Chemistry have created since winning the pitch last month. 
I am in love with this car. Not least because I've been staring at it all day everyday for the past couple of weeks but also because I've never taken an interest in any car as much as this. I have a very indepth knowledge of this machine. For example, it's got four doors and it's silver, it's really shiny and cute and it's got a 1.6L 4cylinder with twin-scroll turbocharger, direct fuel injection and fully-variable valve management based on BMW group's valvetronic technology. Yip. I just don't really know what that does. Did I mention it's cute?
What I can tell you is that I'll be taking this on a weekend test soon and I've promised the mammy we'd be cruising in style round our wee town. Windows down, beats on. Now all I need to do is continue my harrassment of client services to make this dream happen. 


No comments: